Saturday, April 23, 2011

I am releasing

I am starting to release!!!

I sound like ----. I look like death warmed over. My nose would glow in the dark it’s so red. I am hacking up these great big globs…. Ok you get the pitcher!! But I feel better then I have in over a week. My body is releasing the congestion that has been setting on my chest.

While writing this I realize that the breaking up of this bronchial stuff coincides with my releasing a whole lot of crap from my past. I have been writing out withholds regarding sexual activity from my child hood. Alone with writing about the men in my life and what I withheld in those relationships. A few days ago when I asked Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha for advise regarding the information my Dr. gave me. She suggested I look at my withholds on being thin. So I added this to my list of writings. Thus today I am releasing. It’s not a pretty sight ,but I am fine and will come out stronger.

There is no such think as happenstances. I know that as my mental and emotional state is clearing my physical body is reacting. This is what I spent 9 days in the desert working on. I am not my body. It is my responsibility to take care of this alter. To give it nurturing strength but remind it that it is here to serve me. I am not my body. Through ever tissue I go through I give thanks that that the body is releasing.

Be Well
“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment