Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'll take it on

I’ll take it on!!!

What the ---- does that mean. I said I would take on nurturing this one. Now I sit here saying over and over again What the ---- does that mean.

I wrap my arms around myself and hug as hard as I can is this enough nurturing. Well it’s a start. What I need is to nurture the core of who I am. To stop giving in to the mind child and trying to clean up her messes. Wow that’s a tall order and I said I would take it on!!

Everything that I have read and studied over the last few years brought me back to the point of my beginning. Why did I agree to come here to this life adventure. It was not just for the pleasures of the flash. (This body has know a lot of pleasure). I am here because I said I would take it on!

I would take on the blood line I came into and stop the flow of past lives. Sitting with my Elder Pa’Ris’Ha she holds the strength of my conviction that I have not yet stepped forward to hold myself. Yet I am the on that said I would take it on.

What I know is that I agreed to take it on. Not to keep it! Now I know that I have the strength of my conviction Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha holds me to the fire of those conviction. But I am the one that said, I’ll take it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment