Wednesday, April 20, 2011

foot work

Foot work


Today I went to the foot Dr. to have my feet look at. Well he looked at them, then his assistant got out a Drimel, (Small drill), and a vacuum cleaner. She held the hose of the vacuum between her legs and put a sanding disc on the drimel. Oh boy now I had to keep a straight face. I was not even thinking about the bottom of my feet that she was going to be sanding. I watch her as she sanded my toe nail. As the little partials came flying of my toe nail they where drawn to the opening in the vacuum hose. When she looked up from her work she said You should see the smile on your face. I could feel the corners of my eyes turned up. My whole face was light with the smile on my face.
Watching the seen of my feet being worked on was giving me joy. The thoughts in my head was is this how the gourds feel when I am sanding them. The other thought was I now know how to less the dust from the gourds by holding a vacuum hose between my knees.

I walked out of the Podiatrist office with smooth feet and a smile on my face. I flashed my smile at everyone in the parking lot. Three people even flashed there smile back. Wado Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha for the encouragement to not take my self so serious and to flash my smileJ.

Be well
“We are all one together”
Rev. Marylois

No comments:

Post a Comment