Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rev Marylois R. Schott Revmarylois1.blogspot.com What is in the moment. Most days I raise to greet, Nunda,(Sun). In these moment there is one thought. Love! Love begins my day. Then I feel other things in the sharing of the next moments of day. Like: beauty, joy, peace, connectedness, contentment, and the enthusiasm for and with the Universe. This is the way I fuel my day with the spiritual Energy that sup-stains me through all things. In the last few months there has been a playfulness that I have shared in the moment awaiting Nunda’s, arrival into my visual path. I have enjoyed the silvery rays of Grandfather moon. As I play in the energy and allow it to flow in and around me. There is a moment that I float on the silver moon beans and the songs of the night fill my being. At this precise time there is a connection with the horizon and I feel the pull of Nunda to dance with us. As we intertwine in a rapture that is God sent and Universally shared ,Harmony, Ecstasy, Nirvana are the words I have to describe what I share in that moment!!! On the mornings that I have to take my son, Ray, to work on the way home Grandfather Moon is still in the western hemisphere and Nunda’s rays are beginning to light up the Eastern Sky. I open my sun roof/Moon roof and raise my hand in the be-twinks/between I am in perfect balance. Nunda comes over the horizon and Grandfather has still not disappeared into the western hemisphere. The is no separation and “We are one together”. I open my voice and sing the praises of the elements and my voice becomes Winds Talker and all the songs of the night and day join me in graduate for the sharing that Grandfather and Nunda have for us. As we crescendo, in that moment, the All that is in All is shared. Then I pull back into traffic and filled with this Energy I walk my talk, I AM the I AM of ME! All of this takes but a moment in time and that is all there is the moment we are in. Yesterday I received a most wonderful text. Grandmother Pa’Ris’Ha’,(GMP) shared the importance of knowing the energy’s of Grandfather Moon in our Medicine practices . (I am always grateful for the teaching of my Elder). Yet today in the knowing of the message the during morning practices I had a awareness of Grandfather moon, Nunda, GMP, and those who walk the way of, “Yunsia Medicine Society“. In the precise moment of my perception of Nunda and Grandfather Moons coming together there was a green glow in the sky and My Heart song leaped out to sing that moment. The action taking place was the color of Green that I could see. So go! Go is action. Go, do, and be, take action in life or die in the stillness of non-action. This filled the song that came forth for U’no’le A’tso’ta’s di to sing. In a moment the whole of our life can be lived and it is only us that perceives what is happening in that moment. The action I take are the All of any given moment. “We are one together” U’no’le A’tso’ta’s di Windstalker

No comments:

Post a Comment