Saturday, January 7, 2012

When your heart is full of love it is amazing how it shows up. Today my heart has song with the tender voices of love all day. I remember my mother holding me in her arms rubbing my back with gentle strokes and little circles. Her fingers reaching up as a breeze passed my face and she brushed back the golden curls that fell down over my eyes. I feel the little lips of a small child as the search for mothers breast. Their little head moving back and forth till they lock on, then their hand reaching up to embrace the ample breast filled with a worm liquid just for them. The two lock in space and time sharing the love in this circle of life. I see the eyes filled with love as the lower to gather mine to them. The first deep kiss of love shared with a lover. First the softness of there lip touching yours then as the hard press desire swells in the electric current flowing between the two of you to the sweet surrender of that moment in time. Then there are the moments when you are wrapped in an embrace in the arms of one who loves you and has always loved you. Their encircling arms fills the hollow areas of your being in a way you did not know possible. There is a tear of love that roles down my check as I remember sing those I love over to the next realm of their lives. I see the body alter laying before me as I raise the cloth to wash it for the last time in this life time. There is nothing but pure love. And always in nature I see the work of love. This morning I sat looking in the mist that lay on the leaves of the trees in the forest beside the house. The small winged being flittered to and foe. Crow mother spoke to me and the little song birds song . Nunda was picking out from behind a cloud. The wind sing me a song that was all the love of God every where. I AM LOVE FOR THAT IS ALL THERE IS

No comments:

Post a Comment